I've just submitted Caustic 2.1.0 to the various app stores, so it should be trickling in over the next few hours/days depending on your platform.
I've also updated the Windows version to the latest version.
Notable new features are:
- Portrait view for tablets
- Customizable UI options for keyboards and control panel
- Software buttons for menu and back
- Improved and standardized pattern editor for all machines
- Ability to set patterns to 1,2,4 or 8 measures
- Finer note resolution, up to 64th notes
- Transpose + shift tools for patterns
- Global song shuffle, with per-pattern override
- Slight latency improvement on Android (see options menu)
- Support for most WAV sampling and bit rates
- Added built-in LFO and distortion to Bassline machine
- USB MIDI controller support (see manual for details)
- New parametric EQ insert effect
- Playback follow mode in song sequencer
- Measures can be inserted or trimmed from song in sequencer
- Improved loop editor in PCMSynth
This is probably the most thoroughly tested release yet, but it's always possible that I've missed something, so let me know if you run into any bugs.