I've created a few soundtracks in caustic. I exported the wav files (32 bit) of the individual tracks for recording in a studio. But when I approached the studio sound recordist for recording he smiled and said that the pressure of the instruments used is too low for recording and that the final quality of the recording will be dull.
What procedure am I currently following?
1. Create track in Caustic in my OnePlus 6.
2. Export wav file (32 bits).
3. Open wav file in Audio Evolution 4.8.2.
4. Adjust High, Mid, Low as per requirement.
5. Save as WAV file (32 bit, VBR Highest Quality)
Can you please suggest what are the correct steps in between creating tracks in caustic and approaching studio for recording?